- All teams have to register your entire team successfully online, these in no registration in person at the Grace and Truth Sports Park (G&T) tournament HQ.
- All guest player forms must be submitted online with other registration documents (GotSoccer) by Wednesday May 15th before 11:59pm. Any additional guest player requests after 5/15 will need to be approved by GUFC Doc. Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All teams need to pick up your team Coach Bag at Grace and Truth Sports Park (G&T) prior to your first tournament game. GUFC staff will be at Grace and Truth Sports Park (G&T) tournament HQ (food building next to Field 1) starting Friday May 17th at 3:00 PM.
- If your team has all your tournament games at Total Sports Experience (TSE), we will have a team Coach Bag for you at Total Sports Experience (TSE) tournament tent.
- All U14 and younger teams have Sportsmanship Pins in their team Coach Bag, which you will need to present to your choice for opposing team’s sportsmanship player selection at the conclusion of each game.
If you have additional questions, please email Tournament Coordinator, Cindy Tawaf,
28th Annual Greece United FC Tournament
Tournament Dates - 5/17/2019 to 5/19/2019
All online check in registration / guest form paperwork must be complete by 5/16 at 11:59pm
2019 Application to Host Tournament
2019 Tournament Rules & Regulations
2019 GUFC Vendor Application
2019 GUFC Guest Player Form
2019 Tournament Program Letter
2019 Tournament Program Order Form
2019 Tournament Program Order Form Sizes
2019 Tournament Program Sponsorship Levels